Max Protect Ultimate Glass Coat Pro is best suited for Professionals, but a seasoned DIY Enthusiast will handle it after learning the application instructions.
Extreme durability - proven to last for up to 30 000 miles on car windscreen, or up to 3 years of driving.
With our experience of over 17 years in the industry and more than 3 years of durability proven, it is by far the best coating for windscreens and windows in the market today.
Extreme durability and functionality in all weather conditions. Max Protect Ultimate Glass Coat Pro dramatically improves visibility and improves safety when driving in poor weather conditions, especially at night time. When driving above 50MPH, you hardly ever need to use wiper blades - raindrops form into nice little water beads and the airflow pushes them off the glass.
Furthermore ice, dirt and insects do not stick to the glass and cleaning the windows is very easy - all you need is water and a cloth, no need to use expensive cleaning detergents.
This product can be applied on any type of organic glass - car windows, house windows, glassware, etc. Protected surfaces stay cleaner for much longer and are very easy to clean.
Consumption: 4-5 ml. per 1 sqm
Average consumption per car: 25 ml
Recommended temp. range during application: 10c-25c degrees
Application method: apply by using Max Protect Micro Sponge
Where to apply: Windscreen, side and rear windows, glass sunroofs, wing mirrors
Lifespan: 3 years or up to 30 000 Miles
Composition: single component
Curing time: fully cured after 24 hours in room temperature
Glass should be kept dry for 2 hours after application. In this stage the coating can react with water and leave spots that are very difficult to remove
Max Protect - Ultimate Glass Coat PRO is best suited for professionals, but a seasoned DIY Enthusiast will handle it after learning the application instructions.
Before UGC Pro application, please make sure the glass is polished and cleaned with IPA.
It is very important to have good lighting in the place of application! In dim light you might not spot smears left behind. Also, good ventilation will be necessary and protective work wear (gloves, googles, etc.) is recommended.
Please make sure you have the following before UGC application:
1. IPA – not supplied
2. Glass Power Polish – not supplied
3. Ultimate Glass Coat Pro
4. Applicator cloth – not supplied
6. Microfiber Towels – not supplied
First stage: Glass preparation
1. Clean the glass thoroughly and wipe till dry.
2. Apply the glass polish evenly on all glass surfaces: windshield, windows, and side mirrors as well.
3. Remove the glass polish with a polish machine (only by skilled applicators!) or with a towel.
4. Spray IPA and remove residues with a microfiber towel. Glass surface should be clean, shiny and smooth at this stage.
Second stage: Coating application
1. Open the UGC bottle and put the applicator cloth on top and shake it once. Move the cloth a bit and shake it again. Do it for 3-4 times till the sponge is a bit wet (not soaked!).
2. Start with the windshield: Apply the coating on half of windshield glass. Start from a top corner and apply with circular movements overlapping the previous section slightly. Apply more liquid when the cloth gets dry. When half of windshield is covered, apply the second half in the same manner.
3. In this way, coat the rest of the car’s glass.
4. After all glass surfaces are coated, apply a second layer to the windshield. This will ensure extra-long durability as the wipers cause constant abrasion.
5. Ten minutes after the coating has being applied, it could be removed using a microfiber towel. Since, doing so is not an easy task, we highly recommend using IPA: spray a bit on a fresh towel and wipe off the coating residues. Using IPA at this point of time will not harm the coating durability on the glass.
1. Always use glass polish before coating.
2. The coating liquid is fast evaporating. Make sure you close the bottle cap after use.
3. Wait 2 hours before exposing the glass to rain conditions.
4. UGC will not fill glass scratches!
5. Recommended consumption is 5 ml. per sqm / 10 ml. per windshield